High Capacity UVGI Air Sterilizer Cleanroom Grade Free Standing FFU Fan Filter Unit (FFU) is a combination of high efficiency blower and filters (HEPA/Activated Charcoal) for high volume air flow circulation and high absorptive capacity filtration. It can provide cleaner air than replying on centralized air-conditioning systems. It is now upgraded with a germicidal ultraviolet tube inside for even more efficient to kill airborne microbes in split seconds.
FFU are widely used in room, workbench, production line. Generally, FFU are equipped early filter and high efficiency filter. Air intake from the back of FFU and pass through both early and high efficiency filters. The filtrated air is then flowed out in speed: 0.45m/s ± 20%.
FFU adopted the American technology. It is suitable for different sizes, cleanliness spaces to obtain a higher level of clean environment. Besides, it is easy for installation and maintenance which is an ideal component for air purification.
Product will have slightly different because of the production batch. Due to continuous improvement, the appearance of the machines will be changed but the product configuration is the same.
Cleanroom grade free-standing fan-filter-unit (FFU, code HCC1200). On-site testing of 800 sq.ft room, PM2.5 decreased from 280 ug/m3 to 35 ug/m3 within 20 minutes. Even reduce PM2.5 value on connected room. There are four pulleys below. You can easily transfer to the working place.
- Application area: 1,000 – 1,500 square feet
- Power: 80 – 120W
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 600 x 1250 x 350 mm
- Air volume: 1,000 – 1,500 CMH
- Centrifugal fan: Power 0.45 m/s，MTBF 50,000 hour
- Noise: ≤ 58dB
- Filter (washable)：PM10 removal rate > 90%
- H13 high efficiency filter (Not washable. Change when saturated. Can use for more than 1 year in normal home)：PM0.3 removal rate > 99.95%
- Formaldehyde removal rate: > 90% (24 hour)