It is tested effectively killing 99.999% of common pathogenic bacteria such as E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and influenza virus in concentration from 5~20 ppm in laboratory standard tests.
Direction for Use (UC50)
- Use only cold fogger (the ultrasonic type) with UC50. Hot fogger may activate our nano bubbles in prior for them to reach target surface, rendering least disinfection effectiveness.
- Clean a surface to be treated.
- Slightly mist the surface by leaving a barely visible moist film. No need to wet the surface as our nano bubbles would be less efficient with too much liquid on the surface.
- If droplets formed on surface, wipe with a cloth to avoid dust gather into the droplets and leaving stains afterward.
- Let the moist film dry. Rinsing is not necessary.
UC50 20L package is available for channel partners. Contact us for details.
Sterilization in Heavily Polluted Areas
For public busy areas and surfaces such as clinic waiting hall, toilet, lift car call button panel, elevator hand rail and as such, UC200 with a concentration of 200 ppm, may be your better choice.
When lightning strikes the ocean, high concentrations of chlorine dioxide gas are created. The gas can directly and efficiently destroy viruses and bacteria. However, the gas is too easy to dissolve in water reducing much of its germicidal power.
This sterilizing liquid is using patented nano-tech from Taiwan to have enormous amount of invisible bubbles keeping gaseous ClO2 in active status.
As a result, this colloidal product has much extended shelf-life in comparison to others and is keeping with highest sterilization power till the last drop in bottle.
Generally speaking bleach needs to have a concentration over 1,000 ppm to have a comprehensive germicidal effect, and alcohol needs 75% or above.
Our sterilizing liquid needs only 20ppm to get the same result. So, its application is much friendlier to living environment as well as to metal surfaces.