Expandability of Each WOOFAA Cee
If you have other thoughts you are welcome to configure ones for your own application. For a full list of supporting gas sensor type please refer this page. You can see the list has two groups of sensors, the X and Y groups.
Each WOOFAA Cee can house at most two pieces from X and another two pieces from Y group. If you want 3 or above types of gas sensor from group X, you will need to deploy two WOOFAA Cee.
WOOFAA Air Topology
WOOFAA Cee is a part of the WOOFAA Air system, the latter is an IOT system encompassing from edge hardware devices to visualization/analytic cloud SaaS platform with automatic daily PDF reporting function with insights, as well as customizable APP for iOS and Android.
RESTful API and MQTT data ports are available for simple 3rd data integration with WOOFAA Air.
Simplicity of WOOFAA Air system architecture and therefore the installation is one of its competences over many other similar offers in market.
Supporting both Simple & Professional Usages
WOOFAA Cee comes with configurable gas sensor options. We have pre-configured 11 models for some common applications.
- WF2CW-J1000 for simple IAQ monitoring. Sensors: IAQ-10 and RHT
- WF2CW-T1014 for quantitative IAQ monitoring. Sensors: TVOC-10, CO2, PM2.5, and RHT
- WF2CW-5AN100 for garage park toxic gas monitoring. Sensors: CO-10, NO2-5, and RHT
- WF2CW-H1T104 for new builder and renovation works. Sensors: HCHO-1, TVOC-10, PM2.5, and RHT
- WF2CW-M1000 for simple toilet odor monitoring. Sensors: Smell (H2S-5) and RHT
- WF2CW-9A014 for professional toilet occupancy monitoring. Sensors: H2S-2, CO2, PM2.5, and RHT
- WF2CW-QQ010 for photosynthetic efficiency monitoring in photobioreactors, for STEM education or aquaculture or aquafeeds farming. Sensors: O2, CO2, and RHT
- WF2CW-K1000 for toxic gas monitoring in manned combustion chamber. Sensors: Smoke (CO-100), and RHT
- WF2CW-H3000 for manufacturing plant. Sensors: HCHO-5, and RHT
- WF2CW-7B000 for manufacturing plant. Sensors: H2-1000, and RHT
- WF2CW-9B000 for sewage plant room or grease traps odor monitoring. Sensors: H2S-100, and RHT
WOOFAA Air Job References
WOOFAA Cee Installation
Our Monitor is preferably wall-mounted in normal breathing height. Ceiling-mounted monitor may give different measures from the occupancy zone, especially in high-headroom spaces over 3 m. We can provide data adjustment software function in our WOOFAA Gateway as a non-standard feature request.
Power supply for each monitor is preferably a standard 13A socket. Maintenance with power socket is easier in comparison to a fused-spur unit.