FFU are widely used in room, workbench, production line. Generally, FFU are equipped early filter and high efficiency filter. Air intake from the back of FFU and pass through both early and high efficiency filters. The filtrated air is then flowed out in speed: 0.45m/s ± 20%.
FFU adopted the American technology. It is suitable for different sizes, cleanliness spaces to obtain a higher level of clean environment. Besides, it is easy for installation and maintenance which is an ideal component for air purification.
Product will have slightly different because of the production batch. Due to continuous improvement, the appearance of the machines will be changed but the product configuration is the same.
- CADR (PM2.5): 1,098 CMH (GB/T18801-2015: P4 Grade)
- CADR (HCHO): 277 CMH (GB/T18801-2015: F4 Grade)
- UV-C Lamp: Philips TUV4T5 4W FAM / HEPA filer: H14
- Anion Generator: 20×10^6 ion/m3/second
- Noise level: 30~44 dBA
- Serving Area: < 110 m2
- Built-in sensor: Laser-type PM2.5 (digital and red-orange-red color indicators)
- Fan motor: DC-type, 3-speed, RoSH, CCC
- Other features: LCD panel, filter status, child lock, safety lock, IR remote controller, wheels, auto/manual/sleeping/timer control switch
- Materials: ABS enclosure, metal frame interior
- Power Supply: 220VAC, 40~120W
- Size: 570*350*1060H mm, 25 kg