The UVGI-PCO Germicidal Technology
UVGI Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation occurs only in the UV-C wavelength range. Therefore the germicidal ultraviolet light (UV-C) is proven effective in sterilizing microbes in split seconds, and has long be used in medical facility. When pairing with a photocatalytic chamber coated with materials like Tritium dioxide, the germicidal efficiency is multiplied over the same air flow capacity.
- Thorough purification: decomposition rather than adsorption, qualitative change rather than quantitative change;
- Extensive purification: works on almost all pollutants, especially the thorough decomposition of bacteria and viruses that are not easily perceivable by humans;
- Safe purification: The final products of purification are harmless molecules such as carbon dioxide and water, which are harmless to the human body and environmentally friendly;
- Safety protection: The outer layer of the ultraviolet lamp is covered with a multi-layer titanium dioxide spraying net, which completely solves the problem of ultraviolet leakage.
High-efficiency HEPA filter: The high-efficiency HEPA filter can remove soot, pollen, allergens, viruses and other substances in the air above 0.3 microns.
Industrial grade activated carbon filter: a large number of micro carbon particles, which have strong adsorption of harmful substances such as toluene, formaldehyde and other odors in the air, and can catalyze the decomposition of harmful substances.
Negative ions: Known as “vitamins in the air”, they are used to purify, remove dust, deodorize, and sterilize the air by using negative ions generated by themselves to make the air in the room fresh and natural.
- CADR: 210m³/h
- Anion concentration: >3million/cm³
- Weight: 7.2kg
- Dimensions: 390 x 146 x 679 mm
- Rated power: High speed-55W (with UV light), medium speed-25W, low speed-16W, sleep-11W
- Rated voltage / frequency: AC 220V / 50Hz
- Application area: 200-400ft²
- PM2.5 removal efficiency: 99.99%
- Sterilization rate: 99.99%
- Odor removal efficiency:
- Formaldehyde: 94.30%
- TVOC: 99.50%